The American Horse Council's 2007 national directory of breed and sport organizations, equine publications, state resources, and racing and gaming organizations is now available for purchase.
The AHC's 2007 Horse Industry Directory is a yearly effort to provide a variety of equine sources to the public. This year’s directory has 1,000 listings including, 714 equine publications, 345 state agricultural resources, 166 breed registries and associations, and 78 show and sport organizations. The cost of the directory is $25.
The 2007 Horse Industry Directory is also a member benefit at certain levels of membership with the AHC.
The 2007 Horse Industry Directory and AHC membership opportunities are available at the AHC website, www.horsecouncil.org or by phone at 202-296-4031. AHC members at the Congressional Level and up will receive their copies shortly.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail