Trainer Brian Pitnick has been fined $3,000 by Bay Meadows stewards for rule violations after a horse under his care, Theycallme Mr. Tim, exceeded the regulatory threshold of 37 millimeters for total carbon dioxide, the California Horse Racing Board reported March 7.
Theycallme Mr. Tim finished fourth in the 10th race at San Mateo County Fair on Aug. 20, 2006.
Under the stipulated agreement, Pitnick was placed on one year's probation with the fine stayed provided there are no further Class 1, 2 or 3 violations. A TCO2 infraction is a class 3. The stewards disqualified Theycallme Mr. Tim and ordered a redistribution of the purse.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog