Trainer Brian Pitnick has been fined $3,000 by Bay Meadows stewards for rule violations after a horse under his care, Theycallme Mr. Tim, exceeded the regulatory threshold of 37 millimeters for total carbon dioxide, the California Horse Racing Board reported March 7.
Theycallme Mr. Tim finished fourth in the 10th race at San Mateo County Fair on Aug. 20, 2006.
Under the stipulated agreement, Pitnick was placed on one year's probation with the fine stayed provided there are no further Class 1, 2 or 3 violations. A TCO2 infraction is a class 3. The stewards disqualified Theycallme Mr. Tim and ordered a redistribution of the purse.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts January Sale Catalog Now Online
- TimeformUS: Saturday Plays
- After Market Purchased to Stand in Turkey
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Turfway to Increase Stakes, Allowance Purses
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes