Racing fans will be able to get the latest information on the road to the Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) when HorseRacing TV's "Target Louisville, presented by Coolmore America" returns for its third consecutive year March 8 at 9 p.m. EST.
The half-hour weekly show, co-hosted by HRTV's duo of Laffit Pincay III and Jeff Siegel, will air each Thursday leading into the Kentucky Derby May 5.
Once again this season, the show will have comprehensive, up-to-date information on the influential Derby prep races, as well as in-depth looks at the leading contenders vying for a shot at the 133rd edition of the "Run for the Roses."
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses