Racing fans will be able to get the latest information on the road to the Kentucky Derby presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) when HorseRacing TV's "Target Louisville, presented by Coolmore America" returns for its third consecutive year March 8 at 9 p.m. EST.
The half-hour weekly show, co-hosted by HRTV's duo of Laffit Pincay III and Jeff Siegel, will air each Thursday leading into the Kentucky Derby May 5.
Once again this season, the show will have comprehensive, up-to-date information on the influential Derby prep races, as well as in-depth looks at the leading contenders vying for a shot at the 133rd edition of the "Run for the Roses."
Most Popular Stories
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Cyber Secret Sets Turfway Mark in Stakes Win
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field