Equibase announced March 6 that all-weather surface summaries reflecting each starter’s career record and earnings on all-weather (synthetic) racing surfaces are now available for inclusion in live and simulcast race programs.
“As more tracks replace their traditional dirt surface with a synthetic surface, it is important that tracks and wagering outlets have the ability to display in their race programs each runner’s performance record on a synthetic surface,” said David O’Neill, manager of product development and support for Equibase. “The information provides bettors with a convenient snapshot of how each horse has performed on all-weather surfaces in the past.”
Equibase is providing the all-weather surface summary statistics in the live and simulcast program files transmitted to tracks and wagering outlets for use when assembling their race programs. The statistics will also be included in the official Equibase race programs available on the Equibase Web site, with the information appearing in the summary statistics section of each runner’s past performances.
Most Popular Stories
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile