Equibase announced March 6 that all-weather surface summaries reflecting each starter’s career record and earnings on all-weather (synthetic) racing surfaces are now available for inclusion in live and simulcast race programs.
“As more tracks replace their traditional dirt surface with a synthetic surface, it is important that tracks and wagering outlets have the ability to display in their race programs each runner’s performance record on a synthetic surface,” said David O’Neill, manager of product development and support for Equibase. “The information provides bettors with a convenient snapshot of how each horse has performed on all-weather surfaces in the past.”
Equibase is providing the all-weather surface summary statistics in the live and simulcast program files transmitted to tracks and wagering outlets for use when assembling their race programs. The statistics will also be included in the official Equibase race programs available on the Equibase Web site, with the information appearing in the summary statistics section of each runner’s past performances.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale