A public hearing on the regulations has been scheduled by the CHRB on April 19 at 9:30 a.m. at Arcadia City Hall.
Any interested persons, or their authorized representative, may submit written comments about the proposed regulatory action to the board. The written comment period closes on April 16 at 5 p.m. Written comments may still be submitted at the public hearing.
Submit comments to: Harold Coburn, Regulation Analyst, California Horse Racing Board, 1010 Hurley Way, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95825.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Kentucky Steps Toward Medication Uniformity
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29