A public hearing on the regulations has been scheduled by the CHRB on April 19 at 9:30 a.m. at Arcadia City Hall.
Any interested persons, or their authorized representative, may submit written comments about the proposed regulatory action to the board. The written comment period closes on April 16 at 5 p.m. Written comments may still be submitted at the public hearing.
Submit comments to: Harold Coburn, Regulation Analyst, California Horse Racing Board, 1010 Hurley Way, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95825.
Most Popular Stories
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident