“We believe research is vitally important to the industry’s ability to solve health and soundness problems,” said the partnership’s managing partner Vikki Burnham. “Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation has a proven record of efficient use of donations, and we are pleased to make a contribution derived from breeders who patronize Louis Arthur.”
“This is a very generous plan, and we appreciate the partnership’s creativity,” said Edward L. Bowen, president of the Grayson foundation. “This is an excellent way to generate income for research without the stallion manager relinquishing any control over the horse’s book of mares.”
Louis Arthur is a winning son of the noted stallion Relaunch and out of the graded stakes-placed Seattle Slew mare Mackenzie Slew. He won five races on the dirt and is a half-brother to the Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III) winner and course record setter Top Commander (by Kingmambo).
Louis Arthur, 10, entered stud in 2005 and stands for $1,500 live foal at Chesterfield Farm in Queen Creek, Ariz. He is nominated to the Breeders’ Cup. Further information is available from www.LouisArthur.com or calling (480) 694-1295.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale