The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will be taking phone bids Feb. 2 for a day at the races in a third floor suite donated by Gulfstream Park for the 56th running of the $1,000,000 Florida Derby (gr. I) on March 31.
The suite seats 20 and the prize includes food and bar.
The auction begins at 8:30 p.m. ET.
Those would like to bid should e-mail contact information to the TRF at email@example.com or phone (732) 957-0182.
The TRF is a registered non-profit organization which relies entirely on charitable donations to fund its various rescue, rehabilitation, adoption and retirement programs. All contributions are tax deductible.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet