The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will be taking phone bids Feb. 2 for a day at the races in a third floor suite donated by Gulfstream Park for the 56th running of the $1,000,000 Florida Derby (gr. I) on March 31.
The suite seats 20 and the prize includes food and bar.
The auction begins at 8:30 p.m. ET.
Those would like to bid should e-mail contact information to the TRF at email@example.com or phone (732) 957-0182.
The TRF is a registered non-profit organization which relies entirely on charitable donations to fund its various rescue, rehabilitation, adoption and retirement programs. All contributions are tax deductible.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay