Said Lawrence Lux, president of Playboy.com: "The site will bring Playboy's unique brand of sexiness, excitement, and fun to online horse racing. Our live Playboy Betting Bunny, Deanna, who consumers will already know from PlayboySportsBook.com, will serve as the site's interactive hostess."The company said it has 4.4 million visitors to its site each month.Peter M. Carlino, chief executive officer of Penn National Gaming, said the partnership gives Penn National a chance to draw upon Playboy's "tremendous brand and marketing strengths, inluding its large and demographically appropriate online and offline audiences."
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Chasing Landaluce
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points