Swen finished third in the third race at Bay Meadows on August 7, 2003. The stewards disqualified Swen and ordered the purse redistributed for the race.
In accordance with a stipulated agreement with the California Horse Racing Board, Rogers was issued a 60-day suspension and $3,000 fine, with 30 days of the suspension and $1,500 of the fine stayed for one year conditioned on one year of probation. Rogers is denied access to all facilities within the CHRB’s jurisdiction during the suspension, which runs from Dec. 19 through Jan. 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban