Gulfstream Park said Oct. 13 it has received a gaming license from the state of Florida."This is an important day in the evolution of Gulfstream Park," said Paul Micucci, president and general manager of Gulfstream Park.
"Adding slots at Gulfstream Park will position us to become a leader in the next generation of racing and gaming facilities."Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Gulfstream, is proceeding with the development of its slot-machine facility at Gulfstream and expects to have 516 machines installed and operational within the next several weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Chad Brown Fillies Vie for Florida Oaks
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome