Dr. Larry Bramlage, "Evolution of the Average Lifetime Starts and Average Years Raced of Northern American Thoroughbred Foal Crops."
Dr. Rick Arthur, "Trends in Thoroughbred Racing by the Numbers."
Dr. Wayne McIlwraith, "Joint Trauma and Osteoarthritis (DJD) -- A Major Cause of Attrition in Thoroughbred Racehorses."
Dr. Michael "Mick" Peterson, "Extending the Careers of Racehorses Through Engineered Racing Surfaces."
Dr. Sue Stover, "Risk Factors for Musculoskeletal Injuries" and "Race Surface Preliminary Findings." The panelists will be Rollin Baugh, James G. Bell, Dr. Tom Brokken, Bill Casner, Michael Dickinson, Seth Hancock, John Harris, Dick Mandella, Nick Nicholson, Dr. Hiram Polk, Richard Shapiro, Mike Smith, Ric Waldman, John Ward, Jesse Wigginton, and Eual Wyatt.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts