Dr. Larry Bramlage, "Evolution of the Average Lifetime Starts and Average Years Raced of Northern American Thoroughbred Foal Crops."
Dr. Rick Arthur, "Trends in Thoroughbred Racing by the Numbers."
Dr. Wayne McIlwraith, "Joint Trauma and Osteoarthritis (DJD) -- A Major Cause of Attrition in Thoroughbred Racehorses."
Dr. Michael "Mick" Peterson, "Extending the Careers of Racehorses Through Engineered Racing Surfaces."
Dr. Sue Stover, "Risk Factors for Musculoskeletal Injuries" and "Race Surface Preliminary Findings." The panelists will be Rollin Baugh, James G. Bell, Dr. Tom Brokken, Bill Casner, Michael Dickinson, Seth Hancock, John Harris, Dick Mandella, Nick Nicholson, Dr. Hiram Polk, Richard Shapiro, Mike Smith, Ric Waldman, John Ward, Jesse Wigginton, and Eual Wyatt.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale