The invitation-only event will feature presentations from Joseph Roberts, Speaker of the New Jersey General Assembly; the state Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of Commerce, and a representative from Breeders' Cup International. Other speakers include the chair of the Senate Wagering, Tourism, and Historic Preservation Committee, and the chair of the General Assembly Tourism and Wagering Committee.
The goal of the event is to expose attendees to the breadth, scope, diversity and importance of the equine industry to New Jersey.
Those wishing to secure an invitation or get more information on the event may contact NJTHA/TBANJ lobbyist Barbara DeMarco at 609-306-7555.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in HK Vase
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer