The invitation-only event will feature presentations from Joseph Roberts, Speaker of the New Jersey General Assembly; the state Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of Commerce, and a representative from Breeders' Cup International. Other speakers include the chair of the Senate Wagering, Tourism, and Historic Preservation Committee, and the chair of the General Assembly Tourism and Wagering Committee.
The goal of the event is to expose attendees to the breadth, scope, diversity and importance of the equine industry to New Jersey.
Those wishing to secure an invitation or get more information on the event may contact NJTHA/TBANJ lobbyist Barbara DeMarco at 609-306-7555.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Full OBS March Sale to be Conducted Tuesday
- Geeky Gorgeous Named New Jersey Horse of Year
- Haskin: 'Horseplayers' and Pioneer Days
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Godolphin Pair Face Off in Maktoum Challenge
- A Racing Weekend of Stars
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST