In addition, HRTV and Breeders' Cup have reached an agreement that enables "Pursuit of the Cup" to be available through video streaming on the Breeders' Cup Web site (www.breederscup.com) following its airing on HRTV."We're delighted to once again bring 'Pursuit of the Cup' to our viewers," said Amy J. Zimmerman, executive producer for HRTV. "It's equally gratifying to reach an agreement with the Breeders' Cup for wider carriage of the show on their Web site. It's a win-win for all parties."The half-hour show, co-hosted by Laffit Pincay III and Jeff Siegel, will give up-to-date information and discussion on many of the top contenders as they prepare for the Nov. 4 World Championships at Churchill Downs."Pursuit of the Cup" will include interviews with top trainers and jockeys, as well as weekly commentary and features associated with the eight championship races.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct