In addition, HRTV and Breeders' Cup have reached an agreement that enables "Pursuit of the Cup" to be available through video streaming on the Breeders' Cup Web site (www.breederscup.com) following its airing on HRTV."We're delighted to once again bring 'Pursuit of the Cup' to our viewers," said Amy J. Zimmerman, executive producer for HRTV. "It's equally gratifying to reach an agreement with the Breeders' Cup for wider carriage of the show on their Web site. It's a win-win for all parties."The half-hour show, co-hosted by Laffit Pincay III and Jeff Siegel, will give up-to-date information and discussion on many of the top contenders as they prepare for the Nov. 4 World Championships at Churchill Downs."Pursuit of the Cup" will include interviews with top trainers and jockeys, as well as weekly commentary and features associated with the eight championship races.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay