Mrs. Heller, along with her late husband, Bart, campaigned many stakes horses, including Dixie Dot Com, a multiple stakes-winner who earned $1,332,775 while amassing eight wins, six seconds and a third in 23 starts.
The Hellers also owned top stakes performers Roz H, Baron O'Dublin, and Mellow Fellow.
Mrs. Heller served as a director on both the Northern California Thoroughbred Association and the California Thoroughbred Breeders' Association. Her parents, two sons, and three grandchildren survive her. Services will be private.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide to Aqueduct Inner
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics