JPMorgan Chase has signed on as the signature sponsor of Keeneland's Jessamine Stakes, beginning with this year's running Oct. 26.Keeneland will increase the purse of the stakes contest for 2-year-old fillies at 1 1/16 miles on the turf from $100,000-added to $125,000-guaranteed. "We are excited about the JPMorgan Chase signature sponsorship of Keeneland's Jessamine Stakes," said Glenn Leveridge, president of Chase in Central Kentucky. "The resources of the region and our commitment to the equine industry are most certainly reflected in this unique and special event.""We are very proud to welcome JPMorgan Chase as a sponsor, and we thank them for their strong support of Keeneland racing," said Rogers Beasley, director of racing.Keeneland's fall race meeting opens Oct. 6, and runs through Oct. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55