Ted Mudge, formerly the co-owner and president of AmTote International Inc., has been named president of the account wagering service BrisBet.com. Mudge also developed the Instant Racing game being used at Oaklawn Park. Dick Broadbent, CEO of BrisBET.com, said, "We are excited to have someone on board who has such a broad knowledge of our industry." "This is such a unique and wonderful opportunity for me," said Mudge. "It is a marriage of all my passions. I am particularly looking forward to using the BrisBET wagering platform to develop a fun and entertaining way to teach potential new customers how to play our wonderful game." Previously, Mudge served two years as vice president of development for Magna Entertainment Corp. He has been an owner and breeder of race horses for 20 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures