It was the fourth winner of the afternoon for Jara."There were only five horses in the race, so I tried to have a good trip," Jara said. "It was a big day."Go Deputy returned $3.40, $2.30, and $2.10 for his fifth win in 15 career starts. He earned $90,000 to increase his bankroll to $363,120. Crown Point returned $6.30 and $3.60. Leadwithyourchin, three lengths farther behind in third, paid $3.30 for show. Gigli and Rochester trailed.Request for Parole and main-track only Take the Bluff were scratched. (Chart, Equibase)
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay