As the summer racing season heats up, HorseRacing TV (TM) presents racing fans with live coverage of two major grade II stakes races July 15--the $500,000 Delaware Oaks at Delaware Park and the $350,000 Ohio Derby at Thistledown.
West Coast invader Hystericalady, recent winner of the Hollywood Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. II), faces seven foes in the Delaware Oaks, and has been installed as the 2-1 morning line favorite. Her sternest challenges are expected from Last Romance (3-1) and Adieu (4-1).
Post time is expected to be 3:54 p.m. (EST)
Highly-regarded High Cotton is the 9-5 morning line choice in the 72nd edition of the Ohio Derby, which has drawn a field of six. He enters the race following back-to-back stakes triumphs in the Sir Barton at Pimlico and the Northern Dancer Breeders' Cup (gr. III) at Churchill Downs. The anticipated post time for the Ohio Derby is 5:45 p.m. (EST)
Both Delaware Park and Thistledown have assembled strong supporting cards for July 15, and HRTV will show each in its entirety. The accompanying feature at Delaware is the $300,000 Robert G. Dick Memorial, while Thistledown offers three $50,000 stakes--the George Lewis Memorial, Isi Newborn Memorial, and the Scarlet Carnation.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach