The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority has named Jamie Scott Haydon to administer the Breeders' Incentive Fund and develop programs to promote the horse and tourism industries. Haydon, a graduate of the University of Kentucky's Gatton College of Business and Economics, most recently was sales director for Four Star Sales in Lexington. Haydon also has been promotions manager for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and an assistant to the director of marketing and licensing of Breeders' Cup Limited.
Most Popular Stories
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts