Churchill Downs must receive ticket applications for the 2006 Breeders' Cup World Championships by June 1 in order to be included in a random drawing that determines the order those applications will be processed. The 23rd Breeders' Cup World Championships is on Nov. 4 at Churchill Downs.Any applications received after June 1 will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis depending on the availability of seating. Breeders' Cup World Championships tickets are limited to six per household.There are three ways to receive ticket applications to the Breeders' Cup, but the first two would be most effective for patrons who wish to meet the June 1 deadline:-- Complete an Online Ticket Application; go to the Churchill Downs or NTRA Web sites and click on the Breeders' Cup event logo to locate the ticket Web site and online ticket application.-- Print a Ticket Application Form from the Breeders' Cup Ticket Web site. A PDF version of the ticket application is available to print, complete and mail to: Churchill Downs Breeders' Cup Ticketing, 700 Central Avenue, Louisville, KY 40208.-- Request that a printed ticket application be mailed to you. Contact Churchill Downs via e-mail at email@example.com. Include your name, complete address and phone number.
Demand for tickets to the Breeders' Cup at Churchill Downs is expected to be strong. Five of the six largest attendance figures in the history of the event have been recorded at the Louisville, Ky., track. Attendance for 1998 Breeders' Cup at Churchill Downs was 80,452, the largest crowd in the 22 previous renewals of the event.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Speaking of Which Makes Grade at Calder