2. A wager with a scratch in the second leg creates a consolation pool.
3. A wager with a scratch in the third leg creates another consolation pool.
4. A wager with scratches in the second and third leg creates another consolation pool.A consolation pool is the sum of all wagers that include the scratch(es) for that leg or legs. The winning combination for the consolation pool is a wager with the winner or winners of the non-scratch leg(s).
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day