2. A wager with a scratch in the second leg creates a consolation pool.
3. A wager with a scratch in the third leg creates another consolation pool.
4. A wager with scratches in the second and third leg creates another consolation pool.A consolation pool is the sum of all wagers that include the scratch(es) for that leg or legs. The winning combination for the consolation pool is a wager with the winner or winners of the non-scratch leg(s).
Most Popular Stories
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- BloodHorse Horizontal Navigation: Sales
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- Researchers Evaluate Hoof Wall Tubule Density, Morphology