A filly by El Corredor clocked the fastest eighth of a mile in Friday's training preview session for Barretts 2006 May Sale of Two-Year-Olds at Fairplex Park.The filly, out of Enabru from the consignment of agent Wavertree Stables Inc., (Ciaran Dunne) breezed the distance in 9 4/5 seconds.A colt by Grand Slam out of Copelan's Vanity tied the fastest quarter-mile in May Sale history – which was set Thursday – by zipping :20 4/5. He is from the consignment of agent Asmussen Horse Center.This auction of 378 head will be held May 16 in the Hinds Pavilion located on the grounds of Fairplex Park in Pomona, Calif., beginning at 10:30 a.m. The catalog, as well as full training session results and video clips, can be viewed at the Barretts Web site, www.barretts.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?