The New Jersey track will run 91 days during the 2006 meeting, including three Monday cards on the Meadowlands turf. Monmouth's brand new grass course is expected to be ready for action by the end of June.
First post time will be 12:50 p.m. during the meet at Monmouth, except on Haskell (gr. I) day, Aug. 6, when the card will start at 12:30 p.m. Post time for the three programs at the Meadowlands (June 5, 12 and 19) will be 1:10 p.m.
The Red Cross, a 5 1/2-furlong test for fillies and mares, drew a field of seven, including the entry of Whoop's Ah Daisy and Summer Sting, both owned by Gerry Sleeter and trained by Kevin Sleeter.
Most Popular Stories
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory