The New Jersey track will run 91 days during the 2006 meeting, including three Monday cards on the Meadowlands turf. Monmouth's brand new grass course is expected to be ready for action by the end of June.
First post time will be 12:50 p.m. during the meet at Monmouth, except on Haskell (gr. I) day, Aug. 6, when the card will start at 12:30 p.m. Post time for the three programs at the Meadowlands (June 5, 12 and 19) will be 1:10 p.m.
The Red Cross, a 5 1/2-furlong test for fillies and mares, drew a field of seven, including the entry of Whoop's Ah Daisy and Summer Sting, both owned by Gerry Sleeter and trained by Kevin Sleeter.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap
- Penn National Plans to Race 200 Days in 2014