Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, who earlier this year brought down the curtain on an illustrious 31-year riding career, reveals his thoughts on horseracing and his tips on handicapping in a new, two-volume DVD set titled, "Jerry Bailey's Inside Track: Your Inside Advantage to Horse Racing and Handicapping."
The DVD is available by calling 1-800-509-4000 or by visiting the Web site, www.winwithjerry.com.
In the DVD, Bailey, a seven-time Eclipse Award winner as the nation's premier jockey, takes viewers behind the scenes of Thoroughbred racing via personal anecdotes and a series of handicapping tips. Bailey is seen in an extensive interview conducted by noted racing expert and West Coast handicapper Morty Mittenthal. Together, they examine the many variables that go into handicapping, breaking down past performances from the Daily Racing Form and using taped footage that demonstrates what actually happened on the track.
"I've been around this great game just about my whole life and seen and experienced much," said Bailey, who serves as a racing analyst on ABC and ESPN. "Over the years I've picked up what some might call inside information, which I'm now ready to share with the fans."
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in HK Vase
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer