Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey, who earlier this year brought down the curtain on an illustrious 31-year riding career, reveals his thoughts on horseracing and his tips on handicapping in a new, two-volume DVD set titled, "Jerry Bailey's Inside Track: Your Inside Advantage to Horse Racing and Handicapping."
The DVD is available by calling 1-800-509-4000 or by visiting the Web site, www.winwithjerry.com.
In the DVD, Bailey, a seven-time Eclipse Award winner as the nation's premier jockey, takes viewers behind the scenes of Thoroughbred racing via personal anecdotes and a series of handicapping tips. Bailey is seen in an extensive interview conducted by noted racing expert and West Coast handicapper Morty Mittenthal. Together, they examine the many variables that go into handicapping, breaking down past performances from the Daily Racing Form and using taped footage that demonstrates what actually happened on the track.
"I've been around this great game just about my whole life and seen and experienced much," said Bailey, who serves as a racing analyst on ABC and ESPN. "Over the years I've picked up what some might call inside information, which I'm now ready to share with the fans."
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online