Trainer Richard Dutrow has confirmed shipping plans for his two Oaks hopefuls, Last Romance and Wonder Lady Anne L. The trainer said Last Romance would leave from New York April 27, and Wonder Lady Anne L would breeze over the Palm Meadows training surface April 25 before shipping to Louisville April 26. The riding assignment has not been confirmed for Last Romance (Wild Rush-Last Romance, by Fappiano), who is owned by Sanford Goldfarb, Michael Dubb, and a Bunch of Characters Stable.Edgar Prado will ride Demoisell (gr. II) winner Wonder Lady Anne L (Real Quiet- Ancho, by Wild Zone), who is owned by IEAH Stables, Joe Plumeri, Sanford Robbins and Orchard Kids.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay