Amonte has been the stable's private trainer for less than a month after taking over for Jennifer Pedersen, who left in a dispute with owner Ernie Paragallo.
Entries for Wednesday's Aqueduct races were drawn without any Paraneck horses.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- House Subcommittee to Discuss Internet Gaming
- Wagering Up More Than 4% in November
- Second Quarantined Barn at Parx Cleared
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Horizontal Navigation: Breeding Tab
- Thomason Elected to Horse Council Board