Migliore guided Ojibway to a head victory over Storm Boot Gold in the $49,000 allowance race.
The injury took place in the paddock prior to a race at Belmont Park on Oct. 20.
"Getting back took a lot of work," said Migliore. "To come back and have that hard work rewarded right away was emotional for me."
Migliore, who turns 42 on March 14, has won more than 4,000 races.
Ojibway ran the six furlongs on the fast track in 1:10.55 and paid $8.40, $6.40 and $2.20. Storm Boot Gold paid $7 and $2.20. Silver Flower got the show spot and paid $2.10. (Chart, Equibase)
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field