TVG will supply FOXSports.com with race analysis from its experts and summaries and feature stories for premier racing events, including the Triple Crown series and the Breeders' Cup World Championships. TVG will also contribute racing tips, picks, and handicapping information on a daily basis from its commentators and analysts. In addition, TVG will stream a selection of live races each day from its more than 60 member tracks. The companies also will explore the possibility of producing additional applications.
"This is a great opportunity for our network to reach out even further to horseracing fans," said David Nathanson, general manager of TVG. "FOXSports.com is a leading provider of sports content, reaching millions of people on a daily basis. We believe our partnership with FOXSports.com will have significant marketing benefits for us and our partner tracks, not the least of which is increased exposure in the marketplace."
Most Popular Stories
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win
- Apprentice Boulanger Guides in First Winner
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses