TVG will supply FOXSports.com with race analysis from its experts and summaries and feature stories for premier racing events, including the Triple Crown series and the Breeders' Cup World Championships. TVG will also contribute racing tips, picks, and handicapping information on a daily basis from its commentators and analysts. In addition, TVG will stream a selection of live races each day from its more than 60 member tracks. The companies also will explore the possibility of producing additional applications.
"This is a great opportunity for our network to reach out even further to horseracing fans," said David Nathanson, general manager of TVG. "FOXSports.com is a leading provider of sports content, reaching millions of people on a daily basis. We believe our partnership with FOXSports.com will have significant marketing benefits for us and our partner tracks, not the least of which is increased exposure in the marketplace."
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next