The annual conference brings together 350 pari-mutuel industry employees each year to address the topics of chief importance to the industry, including simulcasting, account wagering, wagering security, and technology.The TRA sponsors the event with Harness Tracks of America, American Quarter Horse Association, and the American Greyhound Track Operators Association.
The conference at the Sheraton Society Hill is located in America's most historic square mile that features several Colonial treasures, including Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
More information will available on the TRA Web site (www.tra-online.com) as the conference nears.
Most Popular Stories
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract