The annual conference brings together 350 pari-mutuel industry employees each year to address the topics of chief importance to the industry, including simulcasting, account wagering, wagering security, and technology.The TRA sponsors the event with Harness Tracks of America, American Quarter Horse Association, and the American Greyhound Track Operators Association.
The conference at the Sheraton Society Hill is located in America's most historic square mile that features several Colonial treasures, including Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
More information will available on the TRA Web site (www.tra-online.com) as the conference nears.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts