Rollins came off his mount, Jamestown Flash, when the 4-year-old gelding broke his right front ankle at the top of the stretch. The rider was clipped by a second horse, Yak Attack.
"He has a tiny undisplaced fracture in the middle of his left shoulder blade, which is where he was kicked," reported Dr. David Seftel, track physician at Golden Gate Fields. "He also has some bruising of his left knee."
Rollins has 30 wins at the fall meeting. Perennial champ Russell Baze tops the jockey standings with 39 victories.
Jamestown Flash was euthanized.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach