Funeral services for apprentice jockey Josh Radosevich, who died as the result of injuries sustained in a fall during the third race Wednesday at Beulah Park will be held Monday. The Gorve City, Ohio track also scheduled a memorial at the track at 11:30 a.m. Friday, before the start of racing.
Visitation on Sunday will be 1-3 p.m. and 5-8 p.m. at the Schoedinger Norris Funeral Home, 3920 Broadway, Grove City. The funeral will be held at Our Lady of Perpetual Help, 3710 Broadway, Grove City, with mass at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Internment will follow in Grove City West Cemetery.
Beulah Park resumes a full card of racing on Friday. First race on the Ohio 7/7 card with Thistledown in Cleveland is 12:25 p.m. (ET) on Friday, simulcasting begins at 11:30 a.m. (ET) with a memorial service for Radosevich.
Radosevich, 16, had 14 wins at Beulah Park and five wins at Mountaineer Race Track in West Virginia. His first win was at Beulah Park on Oct. 14 this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses