Saturday's attendance of 19,870 brought to 232,429 the total for Keeneland's 17-day fall meeting.
It was the second highest total for the fall and the fourth highest overall at Keeneland. Attendance showed a 2.1% increase from 227,620 for 17 days last year.
The daily average was 13,672 compared to 13,389 last year.
Attendance topped 20,000 twice during the fall meeting – 24,896 on Oct. 15 and 20,217 on Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Jockey De La Cruz Registers 1,000th Victory