Richard Brown of Blandford Bloodstock paid the top price of 46,000gns for a Bahamian Bounty (GB) (Cadeaux Genereux) colt consigned from Swallow Hole Farm. He will go into training with Neville Callaghan in Newmarket.
"October 2005 has been a month on which the British and Irish bloodstock industries can look back with considerable satisfaction, and it has concluded in an equally satisfactory manner at part three of the Tattersalls October Yearling Sale," said Tattersalls chairman Edmond Mahony.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field