"He'll go out to Dubai for the winter and hopefully he'll be a contender for the UAE Derby," said Loder.
Hazyview (GB) – like Kilworth (Ire) offered by trainer Neville Callaghan – is another set to be campaigned in Dubai after Anthony Stroud outbid fellow agent Richard O'Gorman for the colt.
Juddmonte's 3-year-old colt Palomar (Chester House), bred by Fred Seitz, was bought as a dual purpose prospect for 320,000 gns by owner Sir Robert Ogden through racing manager Barry Simpson.
Richmond Stakes (Eng-II) winner Always Hopeful (GB) will continue his racing career in Hong Kong in the ownership of Tom Li after being bought for 270,000gns by agent Willie Leung of Magus Equine.
The sale finishes Thursday with a session starting at 9.30 a.m. COMPARATIVE FIGURES
Most Popular Stories
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Immortal Verse Sells for European Record
- Cornell to Operate Ruffian Equine Specialists Hospital
- Longeing Surface's Effects on Sound, Lame Horses
- Steep Wagering Decline at Churchill Fall Meet
- Horizontal Navigation: Racing Tab
- No Legislative Action on Illinois ADW Bill
- What's Going On Here: Dam Builders