on a limited basis, to grade I stakes winners or the dams of current grade I stakes winners. Applications for complimentary seasons should be submitted to Stonewall stallion marketing manager Bert Welker."Breeders have so much choice in terms of where to send their mares. These are just two examples of how we plan to reward those who choose to breed their mares at Stonewall Farm," Welker said.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Researchers Evaluate Hoof Wall Tubule Density, Morphology
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa