Allen Gutterman has been named vice president of marketing at Santa Anita Park. Gutterman served for the past six years as vice president of marketing at Hollywood Park and has national experience as a marketing executive, holding positions in New York, New Jersey, Chicago and Texas.
"We're elated to bring Allen aboard. He brings a breadth of experience and keen understanding of our market that will serve Santa Anita and our fans well," said Santa Anita president Ron Charles.
Gutterman will begin overseeing marketing operations on a daily basis with the beginning of the Los Angeles Turf Club meeting at Santa Anita on Dec. 26. "This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I'm thrilled to join the Santa Anita team," said Gutterman. The position has been unfilled since Michael Gilligan was relieved of his duties in charge of the marketing department a few days prior to the start of last year's winter/spring meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile