The Thoroughbred Owners of California and Del Mar Thoroughbred Club have launched a free online link to horsemen's bookkeeper accounts at all Southern California Thoroughbred racetracks. The "Online Paymaster" is now available to owners and trainers, allowing secure Internet access to their horseman's account activity online. The service, available at any time, is free of charge. Accounts are updated daily.
The service is easy to access, requiring a simple two-step process for initial set up, at www.delmarracing.com, following the links for "Horsemen," then "Horsemen's Bookkeeper." Complete printed instructions are also available at the paymaster's offices at all Southern California tracks.
The online paymaster service is the first step towards a centralized bookkeeping system for California tracks, an ongoing development spearheaded by Del Mar and TOC.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY