The Thoroughbred Owners of California and Del Mar Thoroughbred Club have launched a free online link to horsemen's bookkeeper accounts at all Southern California Thoroughbred racetracks. The "Online Paymaster" is now available to owners and trainers, allowing secure Internet access to their horseman's account activity online. The service, available at any time, is free of charge. Accounts are updated daily.
The service is easy to access, requiring a simple two-step process for initial set up, at www.delmarracing.com, following the links for "Horsemen," then "Horsemen's Bookkeeper." Complete printed instructions are also available at the paymaster's offices at all Southern California tracks.
The online paymaster service is the first step towards a centralized bookkeeping system for California tracks, an ongoing development spearheaded by Del Mar and TOC.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory