"Golden Trifecta," a painting by artist and author Robert Clark, will be unveiled Sunday, June 26, at an event sponsored by Media Thoroughbred Group, which offers racing partnerships."Golden Trifecta" captures the moment in the 131st Kentucky Derby (gr. I) when Closing Argument catches Afleet Alex and Giacomo passes them both just a hundred yards from the finish line. One hundred and thirty one signed and numbered prints will be available with a portion of the proceeds benefiting The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
In conjunction with the unveiling, a book signing by Robert Clark, author of "Dream Race" will be held at Ray Parrella's Italian Restaurant in Louisville, Ky. from 7-10 p.m. June 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn Retired, Will Stand in Ohio
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour