"Golden Trifecta," a painting by artist and author Robert Clark, will be unveiled Sunday, June 26, at an event sponsored by Media Thoroughbred Group, which offers racing partnerships."Golden Trifecta" captures the moment in the 131st Kentucky Derby (gr. I) when Closing Argument catches Afleet Alex and Giacomo passes them both just a hundred yards from the finish line. One hundred and thirty one signed and numbered prints will be available with a portion of the proceeds benefiting The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
In conjunction with the unveiling, a book signing by Robert Clark, author of "Dream Race" will be held at Ray Parrella's Italian Restaurant in Louisville, Ky. from 7-10 p.m. June 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes