"The acquisition of equity in such a talented horse as Closing Argument, especially one that is so live going into the Preakness, is very exciting," Narlinger said. "Plus, I am thrilled to be in partnership with Becky and Lewis again, in addition to our first venture with the Cohens." JMJ Racing Stables and Sequel Stallions teamed up earlier this year to bring the 2004 Fountain of Youth (gr. II) winner Read The Footnotes to stud in Ocala.
Closing Argument is the leading money earner by Successful Appeal, the 2004 leading North American freshman sire. He has never missed the board in eight lifetime starts and has earned $986,984 from a career record of 8-3-3-2.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- Maryland-Based Owner Heft Dies at 94
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19