"The acquisition of equity in such a talented horse as Closing Argument, especially one that is so live going into the Preakness, is very exciting," Narlinger said. "Plus, I am thrilled to be in partnership with Becky and Lewis again, in addition to our first venture with the Cohens." JMJ Racing Stables and Sequel Stallions teamed up earlier this year to bring the 2004 Fountain of Youth (gr. II) winner Read The Footnotes to stud in Ocala.
Closing Argument is the leading money earner by Successful Appeal, the 2004 leading North American freshman sire. He has never missed the board in eight lifetime starts and has earned $986,984 from a career record of 8-3-3-2.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points