A Grand Slam – Vivalita colt, an Ide – Gray Cashmere filly, and a Dixie Union -- Clovis Point filly each were clocked in :10 1/5 for an eighth of a mile. The colt is consigned by Don R. Graham/Ocala Oaks. The Ide filly is consigned by Steephollow Farms (Hank Bird), agent. The Dixie Union filly is consigned by Niall Brennan Stables, agent.
An Elusive Quality – Cherished Jewel filly named Priceless Gem covered three furlongs in :34 3/5. She is consigned by Crupi's New Castle Farm, agent.The other top works on Thursday were as follows:
A Tactical Cat – Mary Tavy colt was clocked in :10 1/5 for an eighth. She is consigned by Wavertree Stables (Ciaran Dunne), agent.
A Hennessy – Social Set filly covered three furlongs in :34 1/5. She is consigned by Leprechaun Racing, agent.The sale will be conducted Monday and Tuesday, with each session beginning at 11 a.m. (EDT).
Most Popular Stories
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk