Famous racehorses including Castledale, El Prado, Kingmambo, Louis Quatorze, Mineshaft, Southern Image, Wimbledon and others created these original paintings, which can be viewed on eBay throughout Derby week. The auctions end Monday evening, May 9.
"Moneighs" are trademarked by ReRun, Inc and are created by the mouth, nose, hooves and tails of famous racehorses using non-toxic watercolors. Each painting is matted and framed with a customized brass name plate. Additionally, winning bidders will receive a photo featuring their one-of-a-kind Moneigh next to the racehorse that created it.
Stallion farms, owners and trainers across the country have joined forces with ReRun, hoping to raise awareness for Thoroughbred adoption.
"Our Moneigh program allows those more fortunate, famous racehorses the opportunity to support their less fortunate friends," said ReRun executive director Laurie Condurso-Lane. "We're so lucky to have the support of so many in the industry and grateful to those that have supported us along the way."
To view the Moneighs currently available on eBay, please search using keyword Moneigh.
Most Popular Stories
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays