Bobby Frankel's Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) contender Lundy's Liability, winner of the UAE Derby (UAE-II) last year while trained by Mike De Kock, finally arrived in Dubai Tuesday morning after a delayed flight, having been due to arrive Monday night.Arriving nine days after the rest of the American challengers, Lundy's Liability was accompanied on the flight by the trainer's UAE Derby hope Marenostrum.
"They just got here, but they look good," said Jose Cuevas, Frankel's assistant.A dual grade II winner, Lundy's Liability will not be allowed on the track until Thursday due to quarantine regulations. He has done all his serious work at home, so that is not going to be too much of a problem – and he has success over the Nad Al Sheba track.Marenostrum, a group I winner in his native Brazil, will only be making his fourth career start when he lines up in the UAE Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- KY-bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat