TwoCan Marketing has announced the 2nd annual Derby Eve celebration "Evening of Champions" will be held WinStar Farm, near Lexington, Ky., on Friday, May 6.Proceeds from the celebration will benefit three Kentucky charities: The Makenna Foundation, benefiting the UK Children's Hospital; The Race For Education; and the Kentucky Restaurant Association Educational Fund. The music of Band E Leet will greet guests as they enter the tent to begin the festivities. Little River Band, whose top ten hits from the '70s and '80s include "Lonesome Loser" and "Lady," will entertain guests as they dine on cuisine provided by Selma's Catering. Various stations will be artfully set up throughout the tent. Included
will be a raw seafood bar and the return of last year's popular sushi bar; a beef tenderloin carving station with exotic mushrooms; traditional Kentucky cuisine; extravagant desserts; and of course, Mint Juleps and a premium open bar. Little River Band will be followed by the evening's closing dance band, Caught Red Handed. "WinStar is thrilled to be hosting the 2nd annual Evening of Champions," said the farm's Manager Gary Bush. "Last year was such a tremendous success, we had to move forward with this Kentucky tradition. It's going to be a fun evening that will bring much-deserved recognition to several worthy charities." Festive Derby/evening cocktail attire is suggested. Ticket prices for individual General Admission are $225.00, and tables of 10 range from $2500.00 to $3500.00. For ticket information, log on to: www.eveningofchampions.org, or contact TwoCan Marketing at 859.335.0433.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay