NetJets, the New Jersey-based private aviation company, has renewed its marketing partnership with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup.Under the agreement, NetJets will continue as title sponsor of the $1.5-million NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), and as title sponsor of the NetJets Mile Division. The mile turf race is contested each fall as part of the $14-million Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.This year's Breeders' Cup will be held Oct. 29 at Belmont Park.NetJets will continue its relationship with Curragh Racecourse in Ireland by sponsoring a race during the Irish Derby Festival weekend (June 26-27). It also will continue as title sponsor of the NetJets Prix du Moulin de Longchamp, France's premier mile race scheduled for Sept. 4, and partner with Baden-Baden in Germany.NetJets will continue as an official partner of the American Quarter Horse Association and have a presence at various AQHA events in the United States. The AQHA has maintained a strategic alliance with the NTRA since 1998."We have been very satisfied with the relationship, and it has generated significant international business for us," NetJets chairman and chief executive officer Richard Santulli said in a March 18 release.NTRA commissioner D.G. Van Clief Jr. said the reputation of NetJets "as the leader in high-quality private aviation services continues to be a perfect fit as a marketing partner for the best in Thoroughbred racing."
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay