Louisville, Ky. track in 1999. In his new position, Graff will oversee all financial activities in the racetrack's operation and will ensure that all those operations are in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.A 33-year-old native of Cedar Grove, N.J., Graff is a graduate of the University of Kentucky, where he earned both a bachelor's and master's degree in accounting.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts
- Chasing Landaluce