Six-time British riding champion Kieren Fallon has switched to agent Terry "Jaws" Miller after his first agent, Ron Anderson, dropped him at the request of Jerry Bailey.Anderson, also the long-time agent for Bailey, said, "Jerry just didn't feel comfortable with the situation. I'll be working with Jaws to get him going."Miller was scheduled to work with Craig Perret and Mark Guidry this meet, but instead picked up Canadian Patrick Husbands. Agents are allowed to book mounts for up to two journeymen riders in Florida."I had been looking to work with Fallon starting this fall," said Miller. "I had Perret and Guidry, but they went on strike at Churchill and I tried to pick up Fallon when he showed up to ride a stakes there. Ron ended up getting him, but I think this is going to turn out pretty good. Patrick and he are pretty good friends and he's fine with it."Fallon had three wins through Friday – all on the turf – including a stakes victory last Sunday in the Marshua's River aboard Angela's Love.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay