Founded in 1984, Winners Foundation is a non-profit organization established to provide information, support, and referral services for employees and family members of the California horse racing community. Its purpose is primarily to assist men and women whose personal and professional lives are impacted as a result of alcohol or substance abuse. "We are very grateful for the generosity of TOC and the Lewis'," said Bob Fletcher, the Winners Foundation executive director. "We have been blessed by the vision, kindness and friendship of Bob and Beverly Lewis and are extremely grateful for what they have done, not only for Winners Foundation, but the entire horse racing industry."
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures