"She had surgery to remove a chip from her left front ankle," Biancone said. "She chipped it in the Breeders' Cup. She should be back (racing) by March."
Sense of Style is recuperating at Biancone's Santa Anita stable and will most likely return to training sometime in late January or early February, according to the trainer.
Sense of Style won the Matron Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park and the Spinaway Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga this past summer. From five starts, the $800,000 Keeneland September yearling purchase has won five times for earnings of $369,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab