provided by wholly-owned subsidiaries of MID to wholly-owned subsidiaries of MEC that own and/or operate Gulfstream Park and The Meadows.The release said the Gulfstream loan will provide funding for $115 million of the $145 million budgeted cost of the reconstruction project. The Meadows loan of $77 million is expected to provide sufficient funding for the construction costs of The Meadows redevelopment.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Chasing Landaluce