Frizzante was preceded into the ring by group III winner Danelissima (Ire) (Danehill) for whom Michael Haggas outbid Wigan at 470,000gns.
The 3-year-old was bought for a partnership of Scottish businessmen including Martin Lightbody of Netherfield House Stud and may stay in training.
Five-year-old Ebaraya (Ire), who won a Roscommon handicap for the Aga Khan, had been bought for 925,000 euros at Goffs' November Sale in 2002, but could not quite return the same amount when Dublin agent John McCormack shook off Horse France's Robert Nataf at 500,000gns.
The mare was among Machiavellian's last book and consigned from Pegasus Farms.
The sale concludes Thursday. COMPARATIVE FIGURES
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29